Oops, spotted some typos.

The above sentence:
Example 2 with (2) and (3): Basically your example; they're not proper
tab, but I'm sure that with some CSS magic, you could make them look
like tags.

should be:
Example 2 with (2) and (3): Basically your example; they're not proper
tabs, but I'm sure that with some CSS magic, you could make them look
like tabs.