Hi Antaeus,

Can you expand on the reason(s) why you would say that - for writing
storylines - tabs make your life easier?

What's better about tabs than sections in your context? I mean, if you
don't want to interrupt your flow when writing, why do you want to
interrupt your flow when reading?

Is there some hidden idea behind that? At least to me, tabs do not seem an
intuitive thing to come accros when reading a kind of manuscript.

Can it be that your ultimate goal is to be able to construct your preferred
storyline from individual choices that you want to toggle but ultimately
actually mark the ones that you like best?

So maybe it's really not about tabs but about being able to have
alternative parts of a tiddler that you want to hide / display / flick
through and here you ultimately select one... and perhaps depending on your
first choice a secondary subchoice.

If that's the idea behind it... what would be the markup that you would
need inside these tabs... would simple text suffice or would you also need
to be able to put lists or headings etc?

Tobias.