I am wondering, if I use the viewer, how do I get it to display in the full
area of my tiddlers. I have the following in [[StyleSheet]]. It was set
that way so that other text would display with cool looking tiddlers with a
blue background but when the viewer displays, it leaves a white space
around it because of the padding. I need the padding for other tiddlers but
not the viewer. How do I take the padding off if I am going to use the
viewer? Anyone?

.tiddler {
background: [[ColorPalette::Background]];
border-right: 2px [[ColorPalette::TertiaryMid]] solid;
border-bottom: 2px [[ColorPalette::TertiaryMid]] solid; margin-top: 4em;
margin-bottom: 1em;
margin-left: 1em;
padding: 1em 2em 2em 1.5em;
}