2012/5/19 Måns <humam...@gmail.com>

> Hi Gilles
>
> > The TW I'm trying to upgrade is a place where I store hints for my job
> and
> > has nothing personal or confidential. It's in my public dropbox at this
> > address for some days. If a TW maintainer has time to have a look and see
> > what's wrong here :
> >
> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5767983/RecettesZopePlone.html
>
> When I download your TW and use the importer it seems to work
> fine..Debian Squeeze (Linux) Iceweasel 10.0.2 (Mozilla) ...
>
> I've imported Jon's TiddlyFileImportr plugin into your document...
> Check if it works for you (it replaces the standard backstage
> importer)...
>
> http://xn--mns-ula.dk/TW/Gilles/download.php

Hello Måns,

I downloaded a fresh new TW 2.6.5

I added to this empty TW the  TiddlyFileImportr you provided me, added the
two keywords (copy / paste)

I refreshed the TW page and imported the old TW

-> WOOOORK !

Many thanks for this !

What's this TiddlyFileImportr ? Will it be part of the next TW release ?

Mant thanks
--
Gilles Lenfant