Thanks Eric! This plugin does exactly what I needed.

Not knowing much about javascript, here are two closely related questions:

1. How would I go about creating a link ("[[Weekly_Agenda]]" for example)
that would do the very same thing, (i.e. pull up a week's future agenda
items starting today)? This way I could easily return to the "agenda" view
without having to restart TW.

2. How would I make some fixed Tiddlers appear on the startup page in
addition to the next week of journals?

TIA