> 1. How would I go about creating a link ("[[Weekly_Agenda]]" for example)
> that would do the very same thing, (i.e. pull up a week's future agenda
> items starting today)? This way I could easily return to the "agenda" view
> without having to restart TW.

If I understand correctly, you want to have a single link that opens
the same journal tiddlers as are currently listed in your
[[DefaultTiddlers]]... if so, then it's very easy:

Using embedded HTML:
      story.closeAllTiddlers();
      story.displayDefaultTiddlers();
   ">Weekly Agenda</a>

Using InlineJavascriptPlugin:
   <script label="Weekly Agenda">
      story.closeAllTiddlers();
      story.displayDefaultTiddlers();
   </script>

> 2. How would I make some fixed Tiddlers appear on the startup page in
> addition to the next week of journals?

In the script I provided, you can add text to the 'out' variable,
either before or after the auto-generated journal titles, like this:

//{{{
var out="SomeTiddler\nSomeOtherTiddler\n";  // tiddlers to show BEFORE
journals
var now=new Date().getTime(); // current time in msec
var day=86400000; // one day in msec
for (var when=now; when<now+7*day; when+=day)
   out+=new Date(when).formatString("[[YYYY-0MM-0DD]]\n");
out+="AnotherTiddler\nOneMoreTiddler\n"; // tiddlers to show AFTER
journals
config.shadowTiddlers["DefaultTiddlers"]=out;
//}}}

Note: if you want to *display* the output of this script embedded in a
tiddler, you can use InlineJavascript, like this:

<script>
   var out="...";
   return out;
</script>

where the last line,
   config.shadowTiddlers["DefaultTiddlers"]=out;
has been replaced by
   return out;

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

WAS THIS ANSWER HELPFUL?  IF SO, PLEASE MAKE A DONATION
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations