Anthony, thank you for trying the plugin and giving feedbacks. And for your
last question on uploading, I have no idea how to do that currently (I have
experiences in programming but not much in javascript and the web things.)
It will take me sometime to figure out. If someone has answers and would
like to contribute, it will be highly appreciated.

Eric, thank you for pointing out the key point which I never knew myself.

I have been using Google Chrome for the development of this plugin
(inspired by and modified from TableSortingPlugin v2.0.2 by Saq Imtiaz
and GridPlugin v2.0.7 by Eric Shulman. Many thanks to them.) It seems to
work just fine for me and I turned out to forget about other browsers. Next
time I will try them out myself but as mentioned above most likely I do not
have the knowledge to fix the cross-browser things. I shall be relying on
more experienced people to do that.

Vincent