> This type of markup doesn't provide privacy,
> It's ok if you need to deal with visibility.

Ah, yes, invisibility would be enough. I guess security is always at
risk when it all is downloaded to the viewer, encrypted or not.

If (when?) they make it possible to import individual tiddlers from
other tiddlyspaces then I imagine it should be straight forward
though. ("If password correct, then import tiddler x")

> a)
> {{myWrapper{<<showWhenTagged test>> some text }}}
> b)
> {{myWrapper{<<hideWhen readOnly>> some text }}}

Interesting! Forgive my ignorance but how do I actually define this?
In StyleSheet I write something like this, yes? -

#contentWrapper
.hide { ???? }

Thanks!

<:-)