Update: I had a change of heart about how to handle tiddler titles. The
link is the same, but the indexes now show the tiddler title for the note
directly above the note content. The instructions in the file will explain
why.

Also, I created a separate file with several examples of how TNT can be
used: http://www.giffmex.org/tiddlynotethingyexamples.html

Dave