Very nice. One small bug: Clicking "edit custom formats" under special
formatting returns an "undefined" popup in FF13 (Linux).

Some features I'd like to see:

   - Starting page shows a list of recent notes from all indexes
   - Notes within an index can be sorted in different ways (alphabetically,
   modified, custom fields...)

Meta