On Jul 6, 12:34 pm, tejjyid <andrew.x.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you tell me, does that big lexicon variable get loaded once, for the
> page, and then re-used?
Yes. it's within the Lexicon.js_ tiddler. about 900kByte

> Is PMario your id? I'll add it to andrewsimon.tiddlyspace.com, you can see
> what I do with it...
yes
http://pmario.tiddlyspace.com is my main page.

> BTW, the output turns blue and bold when I run it?
You did define it that way in your StyleSheet tiddler.
.viewer span {} did it.
I did deactivate it with /*  */ since it will affect every tiddler.
What should this definition do?

You shouldn't progammatically color you output. It makes every change
errorprone.

just add a calss, like I did with class="low" and style the class
within StyleSheet tiddler.