On Jul 6, 6:17 pm, TonyM <anthony.mus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As I am automating this I will need to make this work from a transcluded(?)
> tiddler. I can pass the current tiddler name as $1 but I would prefer it it
> could be equal to the "current displayed tiddler".

The following code fetches the store object for the "current displayed
tiddler"

var here=story.findContainingTiddler(place); // get tiddler DOM
element
var title=here.getAttribute('tiddler'); // get title text
var tiddler=store.getTiddler(title); // get tiddler store object

If you like, you can write this all in one step:
var
tiddler=store.getTiddler(story.findContainingTiddler(place).getAttribute('tiddler'));

-e