I'm reminded of one of the problems I've encountered many times, so
just maybe you find value in this or perhaps it is the very same
question:

After much headache I eventually boiled down the question to this
phrase:

"List all tiddlers tagged with names of tiddlers that, in turn, are
tagged with a specific tag".

A practical example could be to "list all pupils that are tagged with
classnames". Each class is tagged with 'class' and the number of
classes are arbitrary so you can't hard code them into the 'where
clause'.

My listalizer of choce is fET but this does unfortunately not seem
possible there, at least not in a standard manner. If this is your
question, I'll provide the answers from the kind people here and
discoveries I made. (How you prefer to present the resulting list, "in
a line" or so, is another matter).

<:-)