I'm setting up a space to describe ideas, issues etc concerning TW and
TS.

I'm trying to get the sidebar to display the content of tiddlers but
there are difficulties with referencing things. This illustrates it
all:

http://tidref.tiddlyspace.com/
(I'd be more than happy to add user names for anyone wanting to test
things there)

I believe the 3 problems (A,B,C) are probably the same.

Note, in case of need, I've installed WikifyPlugin
and made a zzConfig with
config.evaluateMacroParameters = "full";

Please help. Thank you!!

<:-)