The macro tells you, what is wrong.
"<<forEachTiddler ...>>: TypeError: context.inTiddler is null"

fET needs to be inside a DOM tiddler context

eg: If you analyse the DOM using FireBug or DevTools you'll see that a
tiddler in the main displayArea looks like this:
  class="tiddler public isTag"
  refresh="tiddler"
  tags=""
  tiddler="Topic_A"  <- this is the attribute needed
  template="ViewTemplate">  ... </div>

If you open the SideBarTabs tiddler in the main view it doesn't work.
So fET seems to loose it's context if it is within a tab or mayby a
slider. I didn't look at the source but I think fET needs to be
checked. IMO a good starting point would be to check the
getContainingTiddler() stuff.

hope this helps.
-mario