W,

You can try to put that line of code in remove_edit_buttons(), which is the
function to disable the editing features. I planned to rename it to
stop_editing() or something like that in the next major release.

The function to enable editing features is currently
prepare_edit_buttons(), which shall be renamed as well to start_editing()
or something similar.

Enjoy!

Vincent

whatever 於 2012年7月10日星期二寫道: