anthony,

Do you mean to take info from one table to do calculations and show the
results in another? No, such cross table calculations are not planned in my
TableCalculator plugin. It will only do calculations on information within
the same table, at least for the first few releases.

It will support time and date calculations for sure, things like what you
mentioned should be possible. I will let you know when something is ready
for testing. Thanks for your offer.

Vincent