> This is awesome. How do you make an exploded version with external files and

At the moment, you'd have to make the exploded version manually - the
tw5.com folder in the TiddlyWiki5 github repo could serve as a
starting point.

> is there a search plugin yet? It would be nice if Yoursearchplugin could be
> adapted.

Search isn't implemented at all yet. I'd emphasise once again that TW5
is under development at the moment, and not yet completed. There's
enough there for interested people to get their teeth into and
explore, but there's still a lot to be done.

Best wishes

Jeremy

> --

Jeremy Ruston