> A solution to this just popped up into my mind not long after the last
> post. See revision history in TableEditor--CRV if interested.
> TableEditor v1.2.8 http://qmowcy2.tiddlyspace.com/#TableEditor. It works
> in my FireFox 14.0.1.

,Vincent, your amazing. This also solved the unneeded opening of cells
after adding or deleting columns - just perfect!

Just thought of one additional but essential feature difficult to
accomplish with TW table code: Though cutting and pasting rows at other
positions is easy, With columns that's almost impossible without loosing
all its formatting (via transposing, cutting/pasting and transposing back).
Would be great if this could be implemented too.

Regards.