Lyall,

Thanks a lot for the comments.

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 3:18:19 PM UTC+8, Lyall wrote:

> Sorry, but the large tables support, in FF 14.0.1, just doesn't work for
> me.
>
> I liked the new layout, where no new columns where added, but I have an
> opening table, which is about 1.5 screens high. I am fine with that as I
> use the browser scroll bars to read it.
>
> With the new plugin, all of a sudden, it shrinks down to 1/2 screen height
> and scroll bars appeared with no obvious way to disable this scroll bar
> behaviour nor to expand the size of the tiddler.
>
> I found the system settings in your documentation version, but those
> settings did not automatically appear in the AdvancedSettings page.
> I used CookieJar to set them.
>
> This is something I have no clue to fix. The options show up as expected,
with descriptions, in Chrome but hide themselves as *unknown options*(without
descriptions) in other browsers. You can find them after checking
the *Show unknown options* checkbox at the bottom of the dialog.

> I set the max table height to 2000px, as I am not interested in scrollbars
> on a page which has scroll bars. However, editing did not seem to like this
> as the row numbers overwrote the left column and all the add/delete icons
> in extra rows and columns don't seem to appear any longer.
>
> I don't quite understand the situation of "row numbers overwrote the left
column". Can you show me a screenshot or something? I tried a table of 130
rows and 30 columns and it worked in my FF 14.0.1/Ubuntu. How large is
yours?

The insert/delete buttons are now showing up only when mouse pointer is
hovering over the "reference bars" -- the fixed bars at the top and left of
table to show the cell references. Are they not showing themselves in your
case?

> It's heading in the right direction, though :).
>
> ...Lyall

Thanks again and please keep trying and sending feedbacks :-).

Vincent