Hi All

Is it possible to control/modify/restrict the page refresh mechanism? Let
me explain.

I have a TW that I use for studying...... on selecting a topic (previsouly
researched and organised as a organised folder)..the TW has panels to show
the videos I have saved...the fotos I have saved....a list (using
TWTreeviewPlugin ) of any PDFs I have on the topic and the references that
I also bookmarked for that topic...... so I can watch the videos (locally
stored or online), open the references in an iframe, select fotos..... AND
I want to be able to make notes...to myself.............. so a simple HTML
form drops out of the  header in a popup (Erics ShowPopupPlugin)...and I
make notes........ If I store those notes (hitting the <input type="button"
cnclick '....store.saveTiddler(title....);autoSaveChanges..) the notes get
saved, the page refreshes and the video I am watching/studying (its in a
sidebar) stops, because the page gets refreshed.........

...so can I have the javascript code that saves the note, not refresh the
page?