Hi

Sorry could you give me an exmaple please, I tried - would this bring up
two different Icons so Date 1 could be
return "* [[" + tiddler.title + "]] <<tiddlerIcons settings [[=" +
tiddler.title + "]]>\>\n";

and Date 2
return "* [[" + tiddler.title + "]] <<tiddlerIcons recent [[=" +
tiddler.title + "]]>\>\n";

this is what I tried

<<forEachTiddler
 where
 'tiddler.tags.contains("tag here")'
script '
function lastDays(tiddler) {
var compareDate1 = new Date();
compareDate1.setDate(compareDate1.getDate() - 30);
if ((tiddler.modified > compareDate2) && (tiddler.modified <
compareDate1))
return "* [[" + tiddler.title + "]] <<tiddlerIcons settings [[=" +
tiddler.title + "]]>\>\n";
var compareDate2 = new Date();
compareDate2.setDate(compareDate2.getDate() - 60);
if ((tiddler.modified > compareDate2) && (tiddler.modified <
compareDate1))
return "* [[" + tiddler.title + "]] <<tiddlerIcons recent [[=" +
tiddler.title + "]]>\>\n";
else
return "* [[" + tiddler.title + "]]\n";
}'
write 'lastDays(tiddler)'

And thank you saw the popup text, all done

Regards