Hey! You complicated stuff a little.:) Or I didn't explain well.
Anyway, here's the code:

<<forEachTiddler
script '
function lastDays(tiddler) {
var compareDate1 = new Date();
var compareDate2 = new Date();
compareDate1.setDate(compareDate1.getDate() - 30);
compareDate2.setDate(compareDate2.getDate() - 60);
if ((tiddler.modified > compareDate2) && (tiddler.modified <
compareDate1))
return "* [[" + tiddler.title + "]] <<tiddlerIcons recent [[=" +
tiddler.title + "]]>\>\n";
else
return "* [[" + tiddler.title + "]]\n";
}'