Hi Dickon

I've added you as a member of a space @musings<http://musings.tiddlyspace.com/>

Your questions are implemented as forms using Jon's
@questionnaire<http://questionnaire.tiddlyspace.com/>- except I excluded
@questionnaire when I finished making some changes...
I also used Jeremy's @interview <http://interview.tiddlyspace.com/> to get
into the business of being able to collect and render answers from all over
tiddlyspace via the tscan macro..

Three ways to answer your questions:

   1. Do the survey in the space (all users on TiddlySpace can - because I
   used Fnd's @commander <http://commander.tiddlyspace.com/> to set write
   permissions to ANY) - however I don't know if it works how I'd like it to
   work.... (It would be nice if the ShadowTiddler "musingsResults" was
   updated with answers from any user  - but I guess it won't...)
   2. Use the replylink on each questiontiddler - get a popup > answer, and
   your answers will show up in each individual question tiddler... (tested:
   Works...)
   3. Include musings in a userspace (or install it in a new one) - do the
   survey, and answers from all spaces having a tiddler called
   "musingsResults" will show up in
@musings<http://musings.tiddlyspace.com/>... (Works...)

My answers are available in @musings##[[Dickon's questionnaire
Results<http://musings.tiddlyspace.com/#[[Dickon%27s%20questionnaire%20Results]]>