Hi Jeremy,

Many thanks for your reply. It sounds as though TiddyFox is much more
restictive than I thought :-).

I look forward to the improvements you mention, having a whitelist of files
you can write to seems the way forward to me. My brain is currently in
tiddlyWiki and I'd be devastated it I couldn't get access to it anymore !

Clive