Hi,

1. After update my Firefox (OS X 10.8.2)  to version 19.0 I was having
problems saving changes in my old TiddlyWiki files. I received the very
same error message you described.

2. I got the  TiddlyFox extension for Firefox 1.0alpha3. It worked
perfectly fine with Firefox 19.0 with the empty.html file I got today (22
February 2013) in tiddlywiki.com

3. Unfortunaly the extension did not work with my old TiddlyWiki files
(they were updated for the last time in December 6 2012, using an updated
Firefox without any extension, but if I remember well I did some ad hoc
modification in the Firefox configuration files that I found somewhere). I
also could not upgrade.

4. So I open the empty.html in Firefox and tried to  import all  tiddlers
from one of my old TiddlyWiki files. I worked at first. It was possible to
save the updated empty.html file!!

5. I closed firefox and open it again. I opened the modified empty.html
file. I did not receive the usual message from TiddlyFox telling me

TiddlyFox: Enabling TiddlyWiki file saving capability for:
file:///.../empty.html

and I was unable to save changes again!!

6. So I realized one of my imported Tiddlers was the problem. I isolated
the problem in the Tiddler MarkupPostHead, that contains the Google
Analytics tracker code:

type="text/javascript">

var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-XXXXX']);
_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

(function() {
var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript';
ga.async = true;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : '
http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();

</script>

if I do not import this one the file saving capacities works!!

I hope this helps.

My old TiddlyWiki  file  are this

http://www2.icmc.usp.br/~smania/

http://www2.icmc.usp.br/~smania/sma332/