On Jan 25, 1:21 pm, Retail Account <montaign...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to clarify: thanks to all the people who pointed me to "cheat sheets"
> for TW, but I already found those.  What I'm asking is why the official
> "empty.html" doesn't already include a pointer to one.

The formatting references are included in the main index.html on
tiddlywiki.com:
   http://tiddlywiki.com/#Reference

The "empty.html" is just that... empty.  It has NO content other than
the necessary Shadow tiddlers that define the default templates,
stylesheets, etc.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact