Thank for your your kind response , but no, it doesn't help. I am following
your instructions exactly, with no success.
I have set Project Name in TN = tiddly (.html file) in Dropbox\tiddlynotes
folder.
The .xml files in Dropbox are updated everytime I sync from TN. However no
content is merged between the Project in TN and the Tiddlywiki in Dropbox