> On 29 Jan 2013, at 23:42, Sabine Kalinowsky <mrskalinow...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It seems that you are pretty close in getting it working. And I have to
>> admit, it is really complex, the whole syncing stuff. But we have to work
>> within the limitation of TW. - Anyway, just to recap how the syncing works.
>> There are 3 data sources:

This post alerted me to the existence of TiddlyNotes. I've installed the lite
version. It appears that customization is not possible, i.e., that there's no
access to the timeline and the control tiddlers.

To start with I'd like to like to add TiddlersBar, TagglyTagging, and to change
the way tagging is implemented.

Possible?

Thanks,
Eric Weir
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Human coexistence and social life constitute the good common to us all
from which and thanks to which all cultural and social goods derive."

- Zygmunt Bauman