Hello everyone! I'm using TiddlyWiki about one year ago and it helped me a
lot on getting this organized.
Now I'm trying tbGTD for about 2 weeks and I'm still feeling I haven't
achieved a self organized way to use it.
Questions I have:

   - What are you using to register the "in-basket" issues? Are you
   registering it using journal tiddlers?
   - Is there any tutorial video (YT maybe) available?

Thanks to Jeremy Ruston and Tobias Beer to release such beautiful and
useful tools.