I use TiddlyWiki every hour at work (a custom GTD I have evolved over time)
and often at home on my laptop(s). Via Drop box it is accessible on every
device I own. Recently it has become viable on my Android Tablet in FireFox
but not practical on my iPhone 3GS yet.

My master TiddlyWiki has a lot in it and I am currently developing a side
tiddlywiki with import export tools for day to day small device
interaction. Perhaps iPhone use will soon be viable with this.

To me what ever you use you need clarity in what goes where and why. The
idea of a self developed tool sitting on top of a open platform such as
tiddlywiki is critical.

Best wishes
TonyM