Hi Doru,

it should work: I use it heavily in my Android device, now I took another
one and.. it works with AndTidWiki on both Android 2.3.6 and 4.0.3 and also
works with FF 14 and latest FF beta with TiddlyFox on Android 2.3.6 but on
Android 4.0.3 with both FF and FF beta don't work for me (though, these
tests are for STP 1.6.0 which is not released yet, but 1.5.0 also worked
for me in Android 2.3.6 with all the apps).

Could you specify what Android version, TW version and STP version do you
use along with the macro definitions you use?

Best regards,
Yakov.