Another question about the documentation.  (Sorry for posting separately,
but I don't want to forget them as I'm working my way through between
sandwich bites.)

[Example] will load two plugins and evaluate them as ~JavaScript.  (they
can have no {{{systemConfig}}} tag).

>From what I can tell, that means the two included plugins don't NEED a
systemConfig tag to be loaded and run in the main TW as long as they're
included using the macro call Yakov documents -- but it reads as if they
CANNOT have the systemConfig tag without causing problems.  If I'm
interpreting it correctly, including a plugin from another TiddlyWiki where
the plugin is tagged "systemConfig" shouldn't cause any problems.