Hi Tobias. Thanks for your always valuable points. I've adjusted a few
things according now but I'm not confident with all of them so I've added
you as a member to improve as you see fit.

>From my perspective, all that a *plugin space* should hold is a brief
>*SiteInfo
> *that explains what the plugin does which is tagged '*plugin*'.

>    - include this *SiteInfo *in the *GettingStarted* using the tiddler
>    macro
>

>    - make the *SiteTitle* point to *GettingStarted*
>
>  Check x3

>    - use a short but meaningful *SiteSubtitle*
>
> I couldn't come up with a snappy summary that made justice to the plugin
so I didn't do this.

>    - tag the plugin not only *systemConfig* but also *excludeLists* and *
>    excludeSearch*
>       - the target spaces really don't need to see it in lists or search
>       results next to actual content
>
> This I find problematic as it will prevent it from showing up also in the
plugin space list itself where I do consider it relevant. But also for my
own spaces I prefer to have included plugins show up in the lists/search.

> That's it, no documentation and no additional content,

Ok, doc deleted. As for included system spaces I'm uncertain what I can
remove without messing things up so I've left them. But again, I've added
you so..

> Nowadays I even minify plugins using jscompress.com because in this
> context (from my perspective), it does not need to be readable or have any
> further documentation other than the plugin header (which points to the
> documentation).

Hm, not sure I agree with this. Because of my [low] level of competence in
this I'm happy the more I understand when I look at the code. Also, there
have been times when I wish to change something minor and this would
probably not be possible then. I very much appreciate the transparency of
TW.

Thank you!