On 10 Mrz., 10:59, Mat <matiasg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nowadays I even minify plugins using jscompress.com because in this
> > context (from my perspective), it does not need to be readable or have any
> > further documentation other than the plugin header (which points to the
> > documentation).
>
> Hm, not sure I agree with this. Because of my [low] level of competence in
> this I'm happy the more I understand when I look at the code. Also, there
> have been times when I wish to change something minor and this would
> probably not be possible then. I very much appreciate the transparency of
> TW.
I second this.
The first thing I do, if a new plugin is introduced, I have a look at
the code. I'm frustrated, if I can't read the code. If the minified
plugin contains a direct link to the code, I'm ok.

If there is an issue with a plugin, having a minified plugin just
raises the bar to contribute, because you have to do a lot of
additional workt to test it.

just my 2€ents
-m