Got it working with the latest GIEWIKI 1.17.2 - had to update the
tbgtdtheme, make the left menu float left, tiddler not clear both, adjusted
required core of FE2 (put it at 2.1, seems to work), removed some settings
from zzconfig (backstage doesnt exist in giewiki). Updated sidebaroptions
to include the giewiki stuff. I just have one error 'savetiddler' macro not
defined. Not sure where I can fix that, but other than that, it's working
pretty smooth.