Hi Konrad

суббота, 27 сентября 2008 г., 16:55:11 UTC+4 пользователь Konrad Hinsen
написал:

> On 27.09.2008, at 10:21, wolfgang wrote:
>
> > here the advise by Eric in an other thread:
> >
> > @@white-space:pre;<nowiki>
> > insert content here
> > </nowiki>@@
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWiki/browse_thread/thread/
> > f71886a19a3bd09/32ecd3ea0a9a9ca4?lnk=gst&q=%3Cnowiki%
> > 3E#32ecd3ea0a9a9ca4
>
> Thanks a lot, that's an interesting approach - for code and similar
> data at least.
>
> I tried it on my pasted text, but with that every paragraph is
> displayed on a single line. Even with moderate-sized paragraphs this
> becomes completely unreadable.
>
> I don't think anything based based on the idea of HTML "pre" will
> work...

I'd disagree, but my approach is sligtly different. Inline version would be

@@white-space: pre-wrap;"""
"""@@

but I don't use it inline; instead, I use "notepad" tag and StyleSheet
containing

div[tags~="notepad"] .viewer,
div[tags~="notepad"] .editor { font-family:monospace; white-space:
pre-wrap; }

and only the tripple-quote part inline (so that I can always insert "..."""
some wikified stuff """..." in the middle), but in principle you can avoid
wikification in "notepad" tiddlers at all using TaggedTemplateTweak [1].
There's one problem in such "tag-driven" representation: when transcluded,
such tiddlers won't be represented in the same way they are "usually". So,
depending on your needs, you have to choose an approach.

Best regards,
Yakov.

[1] http://tiddlytools.com/#TaggedTemplateTweak

Konrad.