On Tue, 28 May 2013, Eric Shulman wrote:

I don't know if main releases are getting an externalized version.
Perhaps Eric can say?

Currently, the main release doesn't generate an externalized version.
Exactly which file (or files) do you need me to create?

For the alpha, the files we used to get were:

    http://tiddlywiki.github.com/alpha/empty.html
    http://tiddlywiki.github.com/alpha/tiddlywiki_externaljs_tiddlyspace.html
    http://tiddlywiki.github.com/alpha/jquery.js
    http://tiddlywiki.github.com/alpha/jQuery.twStylesheet.js
    http://tiddlywiki.github.com/alpha/twcore.js

Going forward what would be good is to be able to retrieve the
equivalent of those files for:

* whatever the most recent mainline release is
* whatever the most recent beta release is

Note that the file with the name `tiddlywiki_externaljs_tiddlyspace.html`
is "special" in the sense that the links it uses in the <script> tags
to reach the "external" resources are formatted to link to bags in the
tiddyspace system. This is a convenience, but isn't actually
necessary. If it is easier on the tiddlywiki build end to create a
generic HTML file, then we can adjust the script paths on the
tiddlyspace build end.

--
Chris Dent                                   http://burningchrome.com/
                                [...]