On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:05:38 PM UTC+2, Yakov wrote:

> then, cursor being in the end of the second line, I press "enter" and on
> the next line I get 4 spaces instead of 1 tab. If I surround the whole
> thing with //{{{ ... //}}} "brackets", in the view mode I get 4 spaces even
> where one tab is in the edit/cmEdit mode (but if I return to the edit mode,
> there's still my tabs).

4 spaces in view mode actually is a bug, the CodeMirror.runMode() function
doesn't get the options object. May be I forgot it, since I use tabSize:4
and the default is tabSize:4 :)

Having a look a the runmode.js source, it will allways convert tabs into
spaces, since the codemirror author programmed it that way. (btw: he seems
to hate tabs in code)

-m