Hi Mario,

As for the

>>> after content-type is chosen with typeChooser, the text area gets
>>> hidden. Saving and reopening the tiddler gets it back to visible and the
>>> content-type is saved, though
>>>
>> bug, now it only appears in already existing tiddlers (when editing), but
>> not in newly-created (newTiddler -> in the appeared tiddler I can switch
>> content-type without getting the text collapsed).
>>
> What do you mean by collapsed.
>
> Well, I mean gets hidden.

>> The
>>
>>> after content-type is chosen with typeChooser, the text area gets
>>> hidden. Saving and reopening the tiddler gets it back to visible and the
>>> content-type is saved, though
>>>
>> bug seems to be gone as well.
>>
> 2 times the same issue. I'm confused

Oops, something wrong with the clipboard, that was

> when I press and hold the "down" button, sometimes the cursor doesn't go
> just down, but also jumps to the right

So, the next thing that would improve experience much is making typeChoosera
toolbar command (this will make installation to many microreps, including
>> via SharedTiddlersPlugin much simpler).
>>
> Would be possible.
> But to be honest. I don't want to rewrite this stuff. I'd rather put the
> energy into a V3 compatible version because of:
> http://codemirror.net/demo/variableheight.html and some other cool
> features there.
>
> Ok, I'll try to handle this. Does it really require much rewriting?

add the "close" button in the main part of the toolbar (not in the "more"
>> part of it)
>>
> I wouldn't mind, but the ToolbarCommands tiddler that you mention, is part
> of the http://tiddlyspace.tiddlyspace.com/ space, which is a "system"
> space.

Thanks, now it works.

There is a shadow tiddler "StyleSheetCodeMirror" that is there for this
> reason. adjust this one.
> You should _not_ mess with tiddlywiki.css for compatibility reasons. It
> comes from codemirror.net. use StyleSheetCodeMirror.

Actually, I didn't get how to apply Arial fonts only for
"text/x-tiddlywiki" content. I can't see any difference between DOM of
tiddlers with different content-type. What selector should I use instead of
just

.CodeMirror-lines { font-family: Arial; }

to get this working for certain content-type?

Open the CodeMirrorConfig tiddler and add "lineNumbers: false" to the
> tiddlywiki section
> similar to this one.

as you can see, there is a global section, that defines the default.
> Every mime section will overwrite the default setting.

 Right, this solved the issue. What are MIMEs and what are modes? I've
heard of MIMEs, but I mean the values: <<cmModes>> sais "null, ...",
<<cmMimes>> sais "text/plain, ..."; in CodeMirrorConfig:

!!! null
>default mode has an unlucky name
{{{
tags:
*mode: text/plain <-   should this be null? is this a mime or a mode?* (and
what about the section's name?)
indentWithTabs: true
tabSize: 4
indentUnit: 4
lineNumbers: false
}}}

!!! tiddlywiki
{{{
tags:
*mode: tiddlywiki <-  this makes me think that in the "null" section,
there's a mistake..*
indentWithTabs: true
tabSize: 8
indentUnit: 4
lineWrapping: true
lineNumbers: false
}}}

http://codemirror.net/2/doc/manual.html contains the docs for all possible
> parameters.
> See the "/2/" there!!

Is it ok that CodeMirrorConfig contains the
http://codemirror.net/manual.html link, than?

BTW
> If you are in edit mode and hit <F11> the edit area will be adjusted to
> the browser viewport height.
> <F11> toggle height. The toggle status will be saved with the tiddler.

Hmm.. in both Opera and FireFox on pressing F11 I get browser's "full
screen toggling" and the height is not changed.

There's one more bug I've run into, rather complicated one. Previously I
mentioned that I get the

> "Are you sure you want to abandon your changes to '...'?"

dialogue in cmEdit when I changed something but in the end the content is
the same. No I've found a situation when the dialogue appears even if I
haven't done any changes literally, and not only in the cmEdit mode, but
also in the edit mode! How to reproduce.. as far as I can tell those are
tiddlers created in a tiddlywiki without CodeMirrorPlugin(s). That's a
behaviour that tiddlers created before CodeMirror had, and they lose it
after I "edit" and save with CodeMirror; such behaviour is given to
tiddlers that I create when I disable CodeMirrorPlugin(s) (disable -
restart - create - enable - restart - open to "edit" and cancel).

Best regards,
Yakov.