Hi Vincent,

> These days I've got a few more bug fixes and improved keyboard navigation
> to include missing cells. You might be interested to try.
>
> Now editing this table:

|с отсутствующими ячейками|c
|h-cell1|h-cell2|h
|c11|c12|
|c21|

works fine (I enter the missing with arrows and editing works as expected).
However, more complicated test

|с отсутствующими ячейками|c
|h-cell1|h-cell2|..|h
|c11|c12|..|
|c21|
la-la-la

brings some issues. They are rather complicated to replicate (especially if
there's more complicated content instead "la-la-la" and before the table).
But let me point one simple example:

1. Enter the cell c21.
2. Move to the missing c22 using "right" arrow.
3. Add a dot to the c22 (so that content is ".").
4. Move to the right again (this will require *two* presses of "right").
5. Move to the right again (getting into c21) -- its content is shown as
empty.
6. Move to the right yet again (into c22) -- its content is shown as the
captioin of the table.
* I haven't tested what happens if the cells are edited on steps 5. and 6.
which you can do for further inverstigation.

Another thing is once I start navigating with arrows, I tend to move the
cursor outside the table which stops the editing mode. I'd propose to
change this behaviour.. (once navigation with arrows started, leaving of
the edit mode should be done by pressing ctrl+enter or esc only)

As for editing the whole tiddler contents, it works now.

I think that's all for now.

Best regards,
Yakov.