Ton,

Thanks for the MTC file. It helped me realize how the font-size issue came
up. It was caused by some test codes that I tried randomly when I had no
idea what caused the position shift in TiddlySpace. I did those tests quite
a while ago and forgot to remove them after fixing the positioning issue
with your help. After removing them this font-size issue seems gone. It
will be in the next release. Thanks again.

By the way, v1.6.4 is quite buggy as I had found and fixed some of them
yesterday. It is so because I am still midway to separate large table
support. I would suggest to stay with 1.6.3 for now if it worked out for
you.

Have fun!
Vincent