On Jun 19, 2013, at 5:00 PM, Jeremy Ruston <jeremy.rus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the issue might be that Java isn't installed by default on Mountain
> Lion. As far as I can tell, the best way to get it is to install it from
> Oracle's site:
>
> http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Thanks for the link, Jeremy. Java is installed. I quit Safari and restarted.
Still not able to save. TiddlySaver.jar is in the folder with the TWs.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"It is the mark of an educated man to look for precision in
each class of things just so far as the nature of the subject admits."

- Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics