> Again, don't know that I have any applets. One indicator of the situation.
> When you open the page at the link above you're supposed to be able to see
> your "machine information." I cannot. And did everything the recommended in
> that case. Still no go.

Applets are a special type of widget that can be embedded in a webpage. To
test whether your browser supports applets you just need to visit a page
containing an applet. The test page you tried contains an applet, and from
your description the applet is not loading.

Therefore the problem you've got at the moment is that Java isn't working,
which is a bigger, broader problem than just TW not working. It's also
easier to fix - many people do still run Java for many reasons, and so we
can be confident that it can be made to work on your machine.

Doing a bit of googling, something obvious that might be worth checking:
check that Safari > Preferences > Security > Enable Java is turned on.

Best wishes

Jeremy

> I'm off to a dental appointment. Maybe the system will have fixed itself
> when I get back. -;)

> Eric Weir
> Decatur, GA  USA
> eew...@bellsouth.net
>
> "What does it mean...that the world is so beautiful?"
>
> - Mary Oliver
>

> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com