On Jun 30, 2013, at 6:42 AM, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Jun 29, 2013, at 1:07 PM, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:17:06 PM UTC+2, Eric Weir wrote:
>>
>> Thanks. I've also reverted to Java 7 Update 25 and can save in TW in Safari.
>>
>> I assume that by reverting to an earlier version I've recreated a security
>> risk?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_version_history#Java_7_updates
>> also see references 122-124
>
> Seems indeed I do. Having second thoughts about reverting. But then, of
> course, no saving with Safari.ue

I have not upgraded to the current Java Update yet and am feeling increasingly
anxious about that fact. I'm wondering if there's been any change regarding the
conflict between TiddlyWiki and Java running in Safari.

I'm guessing probably not and am beginning to explore other possibilities for
managing the kinds of information I've been managing with TiddlyWiki---contact
info, reminders, annotations of stuff I'm reading, and miscellaneous brief
notes.

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"I can explain it for you, I just can't comprehend it for you."

- Ed Koch