Hi Anton,
If you changed the "text" part of your clickify macro to include the
formTiddler macro:
*<<clickify newTiddler label:"New Male"  title:{{prompt("Enter a new Male
Character Name")||"NewMale"}}   tag:"Male" tag:"Character"
text:**{{"<<formTiddler
[[**CharacterTemplate]]>"+">"}}>> *
then after saving the tiddler, you'd have a tiddler containing a form that
you could fill out.

But perhaps I'm not understanding exactly what you want?
cmari