I accidentally erased the message, so I posted it again ...

  Hello,

my (very personalized) TW-file is based on the teamtask-stylesheet, where
the links (a and a:hover) have certain colors.
Most of my tiddlers are links, like
 [img[pijl.jpg]] [[gezondheidsindex en inflatiecijfers|http://
statbel.fgov.be/nl/statistieken/cijfers/economie/consumptieprijzen/gezondheidsindex/index.jsp]]

All those tiddlers are grouped (in other tiddlers), based on their tags and
the "for-each-tiddler-plugin" and have a darkgray textcolor (a) that
changes to darkgray background and white text (a:hover)

Now, for one new tiddler, I want to change the text-color to fit the (new)
background of that (new) tiddler: textcolor = white for both a and a:hover,
but for a:hover I want bold text.

I tried to add @@color:white@@ like

 @@font-size:12pt;font-family:arial;color:white;
<<forEachTiddler where 'tiddler.tags.containsAll(["ACTUA_BANC"])' write
'"<<tiddler
[["+tiddler.title+"]]$))\n"' >>
@@

but this has no effects, as the colors for (a) and (a:hover) come from the
TeamTaskSkin

So my question is, can I override those teamtaskskin-colors for one tiddler?

Thanks for helping.

Wim

Volledige inhoud weergeven
       Klik hier om te *reageren*
**
 **
     **
*Tobias Beer*
 4-nov. (12 uur geleden)
   *Andere ontvangers: *wim.de...@mandat.belfius.be
   Bericht vertalen in het Nederlands Bezig met vertalen…Vertaald door
Google - Engels ≫ Nederlands - Origineel bekijken  Altijd vertalenVertalen
stoppen
 Hi Wim, What you do is, you wrap your fET in a class, e.g... {{someClass{
<<forEachTiddler ...>> }}} Then you can style the links rendered by fET in
your StyleSheet using something like... .someClass .tiddlyLink {
font-weight:bold; } Tobias.
  Hi Wim,

What you do is, you wrap your fET in a class, e.g...

 {{someClass{
<<forEachTiddler ...>>
}}}

Then you can style the links rendered by fET in your StyleSheet using
something like...

 .someClass .tiddlyLink {
    font-weight:bold;
}