David,

Would you mind giving me a Run Down of how to do exactly that (create
buttons based on template)? I am looking to create a new button which has
the new tiddler functionality from TW5 (but a different picture, and also
tags the tiddler with "task")

I see how to create the button by searching for this:
*$:/core/ui/PageTemplate* here:
*https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2638511/TW5_Test.htm*

But I don't know how to create what the button does, I.e. the
functionality, giving it a title and a tag.

So If you could help I want to see for example:

   1. What the default tiddler looks like
   2. Where it is, so I can duplicate it and modify it to change the title
   from tiddler 1 to Task 1, and give it a tag Task.?