Hi Jeremy,

I would love to try out the new alpha release 15 however I have never used
github before.

Do I have to compile something with node.js etc etc or is there still a
single file like normal that I can download and start using straight away?

Also, I am not a programmer, but I would really like to help, is there some
way I can contribute to the project? For example documentation (that
focuses on users and not developers), bug identification etc