Somehow I still don't really understand TW5's concepts; but the problem
here is on my side. I don't see what I'm doing wrong here and would like to
get your help on this small problem:

I have a template tiddler "RFCHeader" with the following text:

| !RFC|<$view field="rfcnumber">//undefined//</$view>|
| !Title|<$view field="rfctitle">//undefined//</$view>|

Next, I have a tiddler "RFC 1234" with this simple text:

{{[is[current]]||RFCHeader}}

In addition, this tiddler has the field "rfcnumber" set to 1234, as well as
"rfctitle" set to "foobar". Both the preview as well as the final render of
this tiddler shows both fields as undefined.

I checked by setting the template's rfcnumber to 0 that the template
doesn't actually access its own fields when used for transcluding the RFC
1234 tiddler.

I'm probably doing something horribly stupid here ... so any help is
(again) greatly appreciated!
-- TheDiveO